Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bounty



I recently ordered a mystery box of old papers and got a box full of play money. These tough economic times have brought most artists I know to their knees and I, for one, would love to once again hear that phrase "the check's in the mail." So what an ironic gift to get a box of play money! What a perfect time to paint about money fears and to dig up my old copy of Simple Abundance. "Transforming every 'what will I do?' into 'what can I do?' fuels your fiscal creativity, restoring a sense of peace as you pursue prosperity," says the brilliant Sarah Ban Breathnach on October 24 (if you're following along.)  So even though I can't pay the phone bill with monopoly money, I can continue to do what I do and hope for the best. And as Sarah states "Above all, follow Janis Joplin's advice: 'Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Bounty

0 comments:

Post a Comment